3/19/13

Inside Charmer / Redwood Blues

Inside Charmer

 
 I've wrote about this fresh and promising Japanese band before.
Currently they have released 2 demos.
 
The band promise to launch Bandcamp pagein April.
And new Demo around Autumn 2013.
 
Let's watch this rising doom mammoth...
 
 
 
 
 
 

Redwood Blues

 
 Hiromichi Nagai (mossa-hiro) (who's doing bass and songwriting in both bands, and also sings in Inside Charmer) told me about this band.
And I was really impressed when I heard Redwood Blues on myspace.
 
I felt myself like I've found a good hidden treasure.
Strong missing link in Japanese underground scene.
Sounds like an unreleased Church of Misery's album and even better.
Dig this and you'll fall into groovy-bluesy-southern-fried waterfall of riffs.
 
(By the way the title "Redwood Blues" is taken from Spiritual Beggars' song.
Aaargh, You've already know it.)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment